Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Feeling of Trust

Hellooo Everyone,


A little while back I was whining to my boss about the night shift at work. A confrontation occurred as a result ('A Little Confrontation' 2-24). The same problems have been reoccurring. Well, Thursday, out of the blue, my boss asked me if I'd be willing to go to nights for 2 months to straighten things out. Without hesitation, I agreed. In the past, I would've panicked because I didn't think I could do it. Nowadays, I have more confidence in myself thanks to AA and God. Alot of people 'talk the talk' but don't back it up with action. I knew that I had to show my boss that I could be trusted and that he can have confidence in me. It must've paid off. PATIENCE.
Thursday was an amazing day. First the 'work' thing, then came the relief of finding a day care. On the first try!!! I was prepared to call all over the county to find the right day care for my 5 & 6 yr. olds. Well, the Lord blessed me with the first one I contacted. I had an interview with the day care Thurs. night and was overly impressed. Sad to say, I was more worried about the cost than anything else. To my surprise, it's very reasonable. Y'know, in the early stages of my recovery, I kept hearing people talk about miracles, rewards, and gifts and working a program in order to receive them. Well, I must be working mine because the last 3 days have been so miraculous, rewarding, and giving to me. FAITH.

{Note of Inspiration: Be a mover and a shaker - confident and bold in prayer.}

{Daily Passage: After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. ~ ACTS 4:31}

No comments:

Post a Comment