Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ho Hum

Hellooo Everyone,
It's been awhile since I last posted, mainly because I've got so many things goin' on in my mind right now. I'm currently looking for a part time job, getting everything (almost) straight before the kids come in June, and focusing on my job. Hmmm, what's missing? Ah yes, my program. I have to admit I've been slacking off on my daily meditations as of late. Boy, do I notice a difference. I feel so stuck in neutral. Nothing to motivate or encourage me. I've shut the #1 things out of my life and I'm hurting for it. I don't know why I do it, complacency I guess. Whatever it is, it's not a good excuse. So it looks like I have to take the pledge again. I MUST pray, I MUST meditate, I MUST listen to that inner voice, and I MUST surrender. All those things in my head? That's the problem, they're in my head. "Lord, clear my mind of the worries that are burdening me. Remind me that You have all the answers and that all I have to do is trust You".

{Note of Inspiration: The Cross - God's answer to sin; our way to freedom!}

{Passage of Praise: It is by grace you have been saved. ~ EPHESIANS 2:5}

No comments:

Post a Comment