Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Little Out Of Whack

Hellooo Everyone,
Well I completed my first week on the night shift. Talk about a change of pace and a change of routine. The main thing I had to get used and still adjusting to is the different sleep pattern. I'm losing track of days and I must say that I'm a little off kilt. BUT, I do like the challenge of the job and the change of atmoshere.
That's what great about recovery. I've accepted a challenge and a change in my life. And I'm OK with it. No way could I have been that accepting in the past. I understand that alot of responsibility has placed upon my shoulders but I welcome it instead of running away from it. The program of AA has taught me to be confident and trust that God has brought me to it and He'll get me thru it. No fear.
I'm still a little out of whack but that's how transitions are. I know it will get better as I keep moving forward, that's the main thing, keep moving forward.
Until next time, God Bless.

{Note of Inspiration: Jesus. Others. You. ~ J.O.Y.}

{Passage of Praise: The joy of the Lord is your strength. ~ NEHEMIAH 8:10}

No comments:

Post a Comment