Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Suggestion

Hellooo Everyone,
Say, I have a suggestion to make. I don't know if anyone has ever heard of Jennifer Rothschild or not, but I strongly encourage you to check out her website. She became legally blind when she was a teenager, but managed to become a best selling author, pianist, singer, speaker, and also a loving wife and mother of two. I've read one of her books entitled: Lessons I've Learned In The Dark. It is extremely inspirational and uplifting. It's not about recovery but it's about overcoming the tough obstacles in our lives. Her website is http://www.jenniferrothschild.com/. There are ways to purchase her books, CD's, and check out her blog, which can be seen at the bottom of every page of this blog.
Until next time, God Bless.

{Note of Inspiration: Help me to do my common tasks today in an uncommon way, filled with the Holy Spirit.}

{Your labor in the LORD is not in vain. ~ 1 CORINTHIANS 15:58}

No comments:

Post a Comment