Sunday, January 25, 2009

Getting Ready

Hellooo Everyone,
Hope everybody had a nice weekend. I had my 5 & 6 yr. old over so my weekend was very rewarding and a little hectic at times. That's normal though. There are times when they can be the best kids and then there's the other times where they get under each other's skin and mine as well. I used to yell and scold them for doing things but now I just remind myself that they're just kids. I have to do that all the time. If I don't let them be themselves, they'll miss out on all the fun that is being a kid. Free spirit, not a care in the world, being genuine. It's so fun to observe them when they play or try to figure something out for themselves. I'm there learning right along with them. Still being in early recovery, in some ways I'm just like them. I grow with them. Thanks to God and AA, I'm not afraid to learn or grow. I used to like the complacency, the ho-hum boring daily routines. But God and the Fellowship have showed me that His love is endless, just like the possibilities that He puts in front of us. So much to experience and enjoy.
Until next time, God Bless.

{Daily Passage: A personal relationship with Jesus helps us know the Father's love.}

{But you received the Spirit of sonship. - ROMANS 8:15}

No comments:

Post a Comment