Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Patiently Waiting

Hellooo Everyone,
I've been calling around for some type of low-income housing, waiting on a call about a job, waiting for Spring. But somehow, I've been reasonably calm about my current situation. One of my major character defects was (and still is) patience or lack of. In order to overcome or improve on this, I had to practice. Practice, practice, practice. Thus improving my faith in God. Once I asked Him to remove my impatience, I immediately started to notice a change. A change in results. God knows what's good for me, I don't, except for the fact that I DO know that God is good for me. My oldest daughter's birthday was yesterday, 15 years already, and I can't wait to go see her this weekend. But it'll be here before I know it. That's because I've given it to God and I don't have to sit and anxiously wait for it. For me, faith and patience always pays off because I have the best Boss in the world.
Until next time, God Bless.

{Daily Passage: The benefits of waiting increase God's yield in our lives.}

{I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. - PSALM 40:1}

No comments:

Post a Comment