Thursday, January 22, 2009

Keeping In Mind

Hellooo Everyone,
Well, my work week is done. Busy weekend ahead, including spending time with my kids and applying for a job. Yeah, applying for a job. Not a different one, another one. Times are awful right now as you well know. I'm the type of alcoholic who is used to arguing with myself, sort of. I've been debating whether to look for another one or not. There's a lot of people out there who've lost their jobs and here I am, looking for another one. But on the other hand, I have look out for number one here. I know it sounds harsh but I have alot to get ready for. There's being selfish, and then there's doing what's best for me and my kids. If God doesn't want me to get a job, He'll let me know. He loves me and wants only good things for me. When I first surrendered my life over to the care of God, the only thing I asked for was to be genuinely happy. That's it. Plain and simple. He never gave up on me even when everyone else (including me) did. I somehow knew my life was gonna get better but I had to keep in mind that it sure as hell wasn't gonna be easy. What was best for me was 'tough love'. Didn't like it but it was what I needed. Until next time, God Bless.

{ Daily Passage: Blessings come to those who set their minds on God's love. }

{ I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me. PROVERBS 8:17 }

No comments:

Post a Comment