Wednesday, February 4, 2009

An Accomplishment

Hellooo Everyone,
I'm not big into reading books. It's not that I hate it, it's just that it's hard for me to process the information while I'm reading it. I have to read it a couple of times to get it. Fried too many brain cells I guess. Well I just finished reading one. That's pretty good for me. Last summer I bought a book at a garage sale for $.50. The title caught my eye immediately. It's called "Praying God's Will for Your Life" by Stormie Omartian. What a fantastic book! It covers how to pray in every aspect of your life. There's prayers, 'tools of truth' which are scripture passages, and answers to common questions of how or when or why we need to pray. It's a phenominal read. It certainly helped me in my recovery when I started to notice that my faith and closeness to God seemed very minimal. She (Stormie) has written others books that can be seen on her website, http://www.stormieomartian.com/. I hope that you check it out because she's an awesome author. I will definitely get her other books and recommend them to anyone.
Until next time, God Bless

{Daily Passage: A new day awaits your contribution.}

{And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus. ~ COLOSSIANS 3:17}

No comments:

Post a Comment