Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday Monday

Hellooo Everyone,
Mondays usually go fast for me for some reason. Today was a little different. One of my coworkers wasn't there so I had to pick up the slack. I did my best to get things done, but to no avail. Frustration set in. I'm so thankful that God was there to help, otherwise others would have gotten the brunt of my 'discomfort'. I had to remind myself that it wasn't their fault and that I still had to treat them with kindness and love. I always have to look at things from others' point of view. I am NOT the center of the universe. It's always a good thing to remember.
Until next time, God Bless.

{Daily Passage: In all I do this day, may I treat others with love and respect.}

{Whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant. ~ MATTHEW 20:26}

1 comment:

  1. You're an example of the Spirit of the Fellowship in action .. Thanks, Gerry ..

    ReplyDelete