Saturday, February 7, 2009

Anxious

Hellooo Everyone,
Ah yes, Saturday. The day when, (for me), is a day to get things done around the house. Well... maybe not. The last couple of days have been warming up. Spring is just around the corner. BUT, I have to remember that it's only February and that there's still alotta time for snowstorms. Every year when this happens, I think that next week the grass is gonna be green and Spring will magically appear. I get 'the itch' to get the shorts and sandals out and get a tan. Patience my boy, patience. Besides, when it warms up like this, I notice small things that are peaceful to me. Birds start to come back, the sound of trickling water from the melting snow, the squirrels and rabbits appear in my back yard. That's God's work, He's my calming agent. The great thing about the seasons changing is that they CHANGE. You don't wake up one day and it's Spring or Fall or Winter or Summer. It's the gradual transition that is fascinating. Patience. I can't hurry God's masterpiece. Remember, on His time, not mine. I just sit back and enjoy the show.
Until next time, God Bless.

{Daily Passage: As we stand up for God, He will strengthen us.}

{The Spirit came into me and raised me to my feet. ~ EZEKIEL 2:2}

No comments:

Post a Comment